Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: 20 questions

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOW did he manage that???

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He just threw it in..and I called roter rooter to the tune of 90.00...LOL..he was really into flushing things at that point in time..while in the hospital..they pissed him off and he flushed his teeth ..of course the flood was huge...LOL

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Marty Morningwood:
    I am always thinking of female genetalia so I stump it. I think that thing is gay.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HUH!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah..i wasn't sure what language he was speaking either...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still too [img]confused.gif[/img] to respond...I mean since I don't know Marty.


    HAHA Mum I do recall you telling me about the teeth...so did you the plumber retrieve the card or was it lost forever? Which one was it?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked it up. "That game is of no use to me, since I only have one thing on my mind. I think that device is therefore silly."

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    709030 lg

    or B0001NE2AK01LZZZZZZZ

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *gasping*..noooo it is a mindless game that transports you away from all your earthly worries...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Marty Morningwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've only played this thing online before. I always think of a part of the female genetalia and it keeps asking questions and the last one is "you're thinking of something dirty aren't you?"

    That's what I meant

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That makes a sense....stump the game now I'm ROTFLMAO!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •